Saturday 10 September 2011

Leather Sandrene's Invisible vest /Pirate look

BLIZZ ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT THIS SHIRT WONT BE ALLOWED. :<
So now you are wondering why I am posting my druid in a bra eh?  Well its actually Sandrene's Invisible Vest - this is a quest reward from Dark vessels (h)  or Dark vessels (a).  It might be fun and look good on males also.  But what I am wondering, does this mean I can wear a nice shirt and look like this perhaps:-

Shirt Blask Swashbuckler Shirt
Gloves Black Whelp Gloves
Pants Blackstorm leggings
Boots Buccaneer Boots
Belt Defilers Chain Girdle  or Highlanders chain girdle
Dagger Hook Dagger

Think of the options, all those lovely shirts!  I have tried this today on one of my chars who has the invisible vest, and all you can see is the shirt.  Hope Blizz doesn't stop this.


Eye Patch options:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.