Crystal Spire of Karabor. from Black Temple teamed with the the cloth Mooncloth robe.
I have added items, all details here. The hardest bit is the belt, there is none that matches so I chose this one as it is delicate.
Tuesday 30 August 2011
A pretty cloth dress all from Sunken temple apart from shoulders & belt.
Tunic Vestments of the Atal'ai prophet BOP from Sunken Temple
Skirt Kilt of the Atal'ai prophet
Gloves Gloves of the Atal'ai prophet
Shoulders Feline Mantle Shadowfang keep Bop
Monday 29 August 2011
Isharra is wearing:-
Shoulder Golden scale shoulder Blacksmithing
Chest Energized chestplate BOP Dire Maul drop.
Legs Elemental Rockridge leggings BOP Princess in Maraudon
Boots Ornate Greaves BOE various places, try AH.
Belt Silver Defias Belt BOE drop from Westfall, you could find something similar elsewhere.
Gloves Gleaning Gloves Bought with JP, I had them on character and thought they went quite well.
Sunday 28 August 2011
Susiemac is wearing items from Karazhan and a few items for a nice blue look:-
Primal Mooncloth Shoulders Tailoring item.
Sage's Robe BOE from various places, should be able to get from AH or farm.
Emberfire Bacers No longer available.
Gloves of Aetherial Rumours Bought from Wildhammer quartermaster.
Bluefen cord BOE various places, again try AH or farm.
Black Mageweave leggings Tailoring.
Ethereal boots of the Skystalker BOP from Mana Tombs.
Aran's Soothing Sapphire. BOP off-hand from Karazhan.
This dress has other colours :-
Purple - Raincaller Set
Blue - Nightsky Set, Lunar Set
Green - Vital Set
Red - Embersilk set
Orange - Silksand
A lovely outfit for your Druid and can be farmed solo by your level 85. Most items are from Zul'Farrack.
Jaenelle is wearing.
Cyclone Spaulders BOP shoulder's drop from Dire Maul
Jinxed Hoodoo Skin BOP tunic drop from Zul'Farrack
Jinxed hoodoo kilt BOP skirt drop from Zul'Farrack
Natural Mender's Wraps BOP gloves from Auchenai Crypts
Skyflight Beacon Off-hand quest reward from Doing it like a Dunwald
Belt of the Deep Quest reward from A Fool's errand
Sandstalker Ankleguards BOP shoes from Zul'Farrack - wrap around your ankle, so feet appear bare.
Blizzard may change how this operates yet but here is the link to their page saying how it will work :-
- So you can only use items that are made for your class, so if you wear cloth, you can only use cloth items etc.
- The items must have stats on them. Green items and higher have stats, you will not be able to use white items.
- They appear to be still discussing whether to use special items. e.g. items obtained at holiday times.
- From what I have gathered, you will go to an NPC like you do when you reforge an item and will be able to preview what the tranmogrification will look like. You will also be able to undo a transmogrification if you want to.
- Until this patch is released, the way this operates and the items you can use may change. I will do my best to ensure my information is correct but there may be items I use that Blizzard do not allow when this goes live.
Saturday 27 August 2011
I made this blog because I have always been a follower of fashion and what I don't like about wow is that we all look exactly the same. When I play a game its not just about killing stuff, I also like to look good. Over the years I have collected clothes and now I am very happy with the news about transmogrification. I spoke to some of my guildmates about it and apart from the very obvious tier gear, they did not know how to find different looking clothes. I searched the web and found a couple of sites but not a lot, so I am making this my mission! I want to look different and I will try to help you too! Please stick with me and hopefully we can be trendsetters. Wish me luck in my search. Baby, you can look good and kill Ragnoras at the same time!